The Old Bastard Shiraz is of one of Australia most collected wines, and is used as a worldwide benchmark of premium Barossa Shiraz. As its notoriety spreads around the world and becomes more in demand, we have developed a reservation for our valued customers who have been avid collectors of the Old Bastard, some since its first release.
This programme allows us to reserve for you an annual allocation before the wine is released from the winery around the world.
How it works
- You can place a reservation request on either 3, 6 or 12 bottles of Old Bastard
- We collect your delivery and credit card details to hold your reservation request.
- Before the annual release of Old Bastard, we notify you via email that your allocation is ready – giving you the opportunity to cancel your reservation
- Otherwise, your credit card will then be charged, and your wine delivered to you
- The next year, all those customers who took up the offer will automatically be offered a reservation the next release
- Freight is included in the price Australia wide, and we will provide a quote for international freight orders
- Once the annual allocation is fully subscribed, prospective members can join a waiting list.
- If you do not take the allocation, you will relinquish your allocation and it will be offered to the first person on the waiting list . You can also unsubscribe at any time, though there is no guarantee of an allocation at a later date
- If production falls short of total requests, wine will be offered on a pro rata basis.
- Prices are subject to change – you will be notified in advance of any increases
- There are no joining fees, contracts or minimum time limit- you can cancel your subscription at any time.
Reservations are now open for the 2013 Old Bastard Shiraz, due for release August 2015