For the comfort of all guests, the largest group we can accommodate in our cellar door is 8 people. For groups of 8 or more we offer a number of fun and informative tour and tasting options for groups touring the Barossa, and they are the perfect way for you and your group to immerse yourselves in the vineyards, wine and food of Kaesler.
Whether you are on corporate day out, or visiting with a bunch of mates on a wine weekend away, these experiences will help you get the best out out of your day in the Barossa.
Each of these experiences are for a minimum of 8 people and must be booked a minimum 24 hours in advance.
Kaesler Estate Tasting: $30 per person
Enjoy a stand up private wine tasting of a selection of our Kaesler estate wines in our Stables private tasting room.
This tasting includes:
- A guided tasting of six premium estate wines, including ‘The Bogan’ Shiraz
- Shared cheese platters to complement the wines
- A $25 voucher to spend in the Cellar Door on the day
Flagship Shiraz Tasting: $40 per person
Want to get the insight on why premium Barossa Shiraz is loved around the world? Be guided through a private seated Shiraz masterclass tasting of our 4 flagship Barossa Valley Shiraz wines.
- Taste and compare Shiraz wines from different vineyard sites and varying vine age
- Learn more about the extensive Barossa Valley Old Vine Shiraz vineyards on our estate
- Taste out Flagship wines, including the Bogan, the Old Vine, Alte Reben and Old Bastard Shiraz
- Includes a cheese platter to complement the wines
Old Vine Vineyard Tour & Tasting: $40 per person
Our Kaesler Estate is home to a patchwork of Old Vine Vineyards of varying varieties. This is a rare opportunity to get up close and personal with these Old Barossa Vines.
- Enjoy a guided 30 minute walking tour of our Old Vine Vineyards, including the Old Bastard Vineyard
- Learn more about why Old Vines are so important in the Barossa, and how we care and nurture these vineyards here on our estate
- Taste a range of wines produced by Old Vines you visited in a seated and hosted tasting
- Enjoy with a shared with a cheese platter to complement the wines.
The Old Vine Vineyard tour runs daily at 11.30 am or by appointment for groups of 8 or more
Please contact Cellar Door on (08) 8562 4488 or email@example.com to make an enquiry
**Please note we do not accept licenced buses or intoxicated patrons under any circumstances; we follow responsible service of alcohol practices at all times and we reserve the right to refuse groups.